Monday, May 1, 2017

The Current Fashion Trend for Black Women!

QUESTION: What is the current trend for black women?

ANSWER: Black Lace

I have so much to say about how beautiful black lace looks on black women of all complexions and regions. It's a sensual epic look that is authentic and can be accessorized with cowrie shells for an ethnic look. Black lace goes hard in the hood as an evolution from black fishnet stockings.

Although my vintage black velvet blazer was a once a weeker in high school, I shied away from black lace because of its see through qualities. In my situation, even a black camisole underneath was showing too much. But I'm an adult now, and definitely like this kind of grown and sexy.

For the southern belle, polish this look off with your best pink lipstick. Aularale has pink for every complexion:

LIGHT: Pink Ice
MEDIUM: Champagne Pink
DARK: Violet
METALLIC: Iced Melon

No comments:

Post a Comment